Twin Point Tavern was built in April of 1933 following the repeal of the prohibition. Albert Meyer constructed Twin Point on top of the ruins of the Bluebird Inn. When they dug the basement for Twin Point, they used chunks of cement from the Bluebird as a base. The name Twin Point comes from the original 2 peaks in the roof. Later in 1941, Len Wier, Alberts partner; bought out Albert after the war began. They ran Twin Point until 1967 when it was sold to Elmer and Ruth Haase and Norman Schwartz. They were partners until Twin Point was sold for the final time in 1984 to Dennis and Tracy LaCroix.

Helpful Links